DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- The on-line Contact form on this website is a vehicle for parishioners to request items to be added to the next Parish Meeting Agenda. Information submitted through the form will not be used for any marketing purposes and will not be shared with third parties.
- The website may publish some or all of the following personal information for the purpose of advertising a village event, group activity or news article, where you have freely provided personal data to us and have signed a ‘Consent for the use of personal data by the administrators of the Frolesworth Village Website Form’ confirming that this is so.
Photograph (in which you have been specifically named)
- This data may be retained for a period of time if you are a regular contributor of events, group activities or news articles to remove the necessity of repeatedly completing the ‘Consent for use of personal data’ form each time you contribute an article or publicise an event.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing the administrators. Please click here
Comments, errors or questions regarding personal data published should also be sent to this email.
- Our website uses ‘cookies’, which collect information in an anonymous form; they help identify popular areas of the website (traffic logs) and trends. You can use your browser software to restrict or to refuse to accept these, or at a later point in time, to remove them. We do not pass on information gathered from these cookies to any third party.