Frolesworth Village Hall forms part of a complex of buildings known as Chief Baron Smith’s Almhouses. The hall was formerly the reading room of the residents of that charity and is leased from the Charity. It was constructed of brick with a slate roof in the 1920’s and is easy to find, being the last building on the Ullesthorpe Road.
(For SatNav users, the postcode is LE17 5EN)
The hall is rectangular with a kitchen extension on the south west corner and a toilet block extension to the east. There is a small car park on the south side.
To book the Village Hall, email: Frolesworthvillagehall@gmail.com
- 1 Room that holds 60 people
(currently 48, due to covid restrictions: correct as at October 2021)
- 1 gents and 1 ladies/disabled toilet
- Has Disabled Access